Alessi Farro Beets and Spinach 170g
Alessi Farro with Beets & Spinach begins with delicious, nutty flavored, whole grain farro. To the farro, we add purplish-red, nutrient packed beets and team them with nature’s dynamo vegetable, spinach. With a quick twenty minute cooking time, this hearty dish satiates hunger pangs and offers a pleasing texture. Use as a side dish or as a base for a one bowl meal.
12 in stock (can be backordered)
1 Tbsp. butter
2. Add 1 Tbsp butter (optional) and package of Alessi Beets and Spinach Farro. Stir while boiling for one minute.
3. Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to simmer and cook undisturbed for 20 minutes.
4. Let stand uncovered for three minutes. Fluff and serve.
Beets and Spinach Farro with Balsamic Reduction Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pkg. Alessi Beets and Spinach Farro prepared according to pkg. instructionsAdd
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoons Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbled
Prepare farro according to pkg instructions.
Place a serving of farro on a bed of fresh baby spinach. Season with olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar (or balsamic reduction). Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Variation: Add cooked shrimp and chopped pistachios over salad.