Krinos Oil Cured Moroccan Olives
Cured without brine, these dry, black olives are best served with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of herbs, like parsley or crushed pepper.
10 in stock
Krinos Oil Cured Moroccan Olives are the finest Oil Cured Olives grown in Morocco, where they are still hand-picked, naturally sun-dried, and then coated with olive oil to give them their unique texture and slightly bitter taste. Cured without brine, these dry, black olives are best served with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of herbs, like parsley or crushed pepper. Krinos Oil Cured Moroccan Olives offer distinctive texture, flavor, and variety to a mixed olive platter or an hors d’oeuvres spread.
Whole oil cured olives, salt, sunflower oil, potassium sorbate (preservative).
Krinos Foods LLC
Krinos Foods LLC is North America’s largest importer, distributor, and manufacturer of Greek, Turkish, and Eastern European specialty foods with plants in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We import and manufacture over 1,000 frozen, refrigerated and dry foods including cheeses, olives, olive oil, pasta, peppers, meats, and confectionery. We also import a variety of beverages including coffees, teas, juices, mineral waters, sodas, and nectars.
In addition to our Krinos label, we represent many well-known brands including Apollo, Athens, Attiki, Haitoglou, Hermes, Horio, Jotis, Koska, Kras, Macedonian, Marco Polo, Melissa, Minerva, Saradis, Tahsildaroglu, and Zanae. We distribute our products to supermarkets, gourmet stores, ethnic markets, hotels, restaurants, and other food service establishments across the US and Canada.
While most of our products are prepared in state-of-the-art, SQF-certified facilities using highly automated techniques, we are committed to maintaining the authenticity and homemade quality of certain traditional products. As a result, we produce select items by hand according to ageless culinary traditions.
Krinos Foods – the finest Mediterranean specialties for your table.
- 1977 ~ Toronto warehouse and packaging facility established in Vaughan, Ontario
- 1979 ~ Fillo production/sales begin out of the Toronto location
- 1991 ~ Acquisition of the #2 competitor – Sico Foods
- 2003 ~ Krinos Canada welcomes new president – Mr. Alexander Georgiadis
- 2005 ~ Krinos moves west with expansion to Vancouver warehousing facility
- 2008 ~ Canadian sheep and goat feta are introduced as a first in the Canadian market in partnership with Shepherd Gourmet Dairy
- 2009 ~ Purchase of new Montreal warehousing and packaging facility
- 2010 ~ Fillo Twisters products were introduced to the market in partnership with Akropolis Phyllo Products Inc. The product line is an instant success in Canada and is now exported & sold in the U.S.
- 2016 ~ Tiras Dairies in Alberta is acquired to expand production of Krinos cheese products